I
can´t even begin to describe how happy I am. The last stretch of my
mission...and its going to be the best stretch ever!!! I am with the
best companion in an area just ready and exploding to hear the gospel.
I´m with Hermana Willson from Buenos Aires. She is the bomb!! She is
such a hard working and we actually knew each other before in the
mission (we did a few intercambios). She is excellent and we just get
along SO well! I just haven´t even stopped smiling since I came here to
Rio Tercero. So let me tell you something about Rio Tercero...before I
came here (this has nothing to do with me being here...but just listen)
they didn´t have people come to church...atleast not very often. There
was a good month where there weren´t any investigatores. Well this sunday
we had 6!!!! Oh my goodness I can´t even express to you how happy that
makes a missionary! We also have 2 baptisms planned for the next 2 weeks
and then we are planning (and it WILL happen) on completing a family
which would give us 4 more baptisms! We are just working a fool here and
I couldn´t be happier. Also, Hermana Willson loves to exercise. She is
actually a professor of physical education so we also share that
interest..we are studying the same thing. Well she has already received
and finished school but still...i´ll finish one day. So not only will I
be coming home happy, tan, full of the spirit, loving life, ready to
take on anything, I will also come home fit and in shape-ish. Which I
realize to some of you is like whatever...that doesn´t really matter. To
me it does...so the Lord blessed me with a companion that could help me
with that. We go running every day and it really helps us to be
animated and have energy through out the day. The situation I´m in just
couldn´t be any more perfect. I truly know that God is my Father and
that he knows each of us VERY well. I am so grateful to be his daughter
and know that he loves me.
haha
Mom. I´m not sure why you haven´t received my flight plans but don´t
worry i´m coming home in February whether I have to walk/run or pay for
my own ticket...i´ll get home. haha Don´t even fret. I am so grateful
for you guys. I have really learned here on the mission what family
really means and how to appreciate the family more and lo and behold its
exactly what the prophets have been telling us for the past...forever.
Time. Time is so precious. When you want to show someone you love them
you make time for them. The worst excuse you could ever say to anyone is
that you have no time. (i know that because its been used on my many
time...and sadly enough i´ve used it many times). Make sure we are
spending our time the most efficiently that we can be spending it. Time
is so important. Another thing I have also learned is that THERE IS
ALWAYS TIME. always!!! Especially for the gospel. Make time in the
morning or the night or whenever to talk to your Father in Heaven and to
read the scriptures. They are so vital to our lives!
I
just love this gospel with all of my heart and couldn´t not be more
happy to be here on the mission. I have loved every moment of the
mission. Its been a crazy roller coaster but I think its the only crazy
roller coaster that i´ve actually been on and actually enjoyed. haha the
gospel is marvelous...we just have to take time to realize it.
i
love you all so much and can´t believe that I will be seeing you all in
just 5 more emails. AH!! It kind of gives me the chills to think about
it. geesh. Thank you so much for your support and for your love and
letters and emails and prayers and whatever other thing you are doing to
help the missionary work. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment