December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year!

I can´t believe that 2012 is almost over and that i´ve spent every second of this year in a different country. It STILL blows my mind sometimes. This year has been so great. I have learned so much about myself and about our Savior Jesus Christ and how perfect he really was. I was talking to Hermana Fairbanks the other day and I was like I think during the mission its one of the only opportunities that we have to really live a "perfect life" like Christ. Obviously we still aren´t perfect as missionaries, but I just feel like it would be easier to be perfect here on the mission than in any other opportunity in our life AND even though you´d think it would be easier ITS STILL SO HARD! Christ was so perfect. I´m not sure if you all understand the word perfect but its hard to be perfect!! Even just one day..its difficult. I have really come to love and respect my Savior and understand un poquito mas how incredible he really was/is. You should all just try it. For one day try to live a perfect life. Don´t get mad, always be happy, never think anything bad, always help without thinking twice. It will be a really good wake up call for all of us to realize that the example that was laid out for us really was perfect. Without flaw. It just amazes me. It really does. 

I have also really learned to love the scriptures. I love love reading the Book of Mormon. Sometimes on P-days when we are still trying to figure out plans and we are "bored" I just go sit outside and read the Book of Mormon because the stories are now so interesting to me and I just like giggle and smile while i´m reading the book. Its so great. For example the other day I read the story about Korihor in Alma 30 or 29...and I was like laughing just because I loved the story so much! The scriptures are just so real to me know and I really am starting to understand how to imply the scriptures to my life. Its so incredible. Learn to love the scriptures it will change your life!! Anything in the gospel can and will change your life BUT ONLY if you let it. 

We will be finding out transfers tonight. The transfers this time have been super wierd with the new year and everything so we are finding out in a really awkward middle of the week. So next week i´ll let you know where I will spending the next 6 weeks of my mission.  I am so thrilled for the missionaries that are getting calls and that are preparing to go on missions! You are all goign to be so great! Especially those of you that are going spanish speaking! Its the best!! AND even greater for those of you that are going to Argentina, thats like the best of the best! (Russell Isom...don´t you dare go into the MTC without saying hello/goodbye to me!!) And Ashley Maw...we will speak spanish, although I'm sure Mick is trying to teach you Mexican spanish, just speak to me because Argentina spanish is better ;). I´m just pumped for what this new year has to bring. I just have a new outlook on life and I'm just stoked. There just aren't words to express how you feel as a missionary. Its just the best. I love you all so much!

I can´t wait to be able to hug you and show you all how much I really love you instead of just telling you every week. But seriously you all mean so much to me and i´m so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for everything that you have done and helped me with in my life! Have a very happy new year! I know I will have an excellent start to my year and I hope that all of you will too!!

Love you!
Enjoy the little things (like getting a news years kiss...haha chiste chiste.(joke joke).

Hermana Bosco
 
and then we got this a few hours later....
 
So here is a short email to let you know what will be happening with
me. I´m going to Rio Tercero with Hermana Willson. She is from Buenos
Aires and is WAY awesome. I actually did an intercambio with her last
week and it was awesome. She is a way hard worker and we are going to
baptize a fool!!! Also I forgot to say but our mission achieved
something way awesome!!! Every companionship baptized this last month.
WE WERE A MISSION OF ZION!!!! That has never happened before and also
the zone that I was in has never been zion either so we accomplished
two great things. I´m so excited to be working with Hermana Willson
because I know for a fact that I will finish my mission off VERY HARD.
I´m stoked. We are going to baptize the world. Take care. Have a safe
and Happy New Year! Love you guys so much!!!

Love your hijita. Hermana Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment