Familia, amigos, che...
First off.
HAPPY 50
PAPÍ!! I can’t believe my father has reached the hill...how’s the view pops?
Can you see the airplanes from that high? Because in a few days I’ll be on one
of them!! haha
FLIGHT
PLANS!!!! Seriously...can’t even believe it! I’m not wishing the days away or
anything because I’m actually falling more and more in love with Argentina and
the mission but I am stoked beyond reason to see you guys again. It actually
just seems and feels like a dream. I don’t think it will hit me until I am
actually face to face with you guys. ah..I just don’t have words to describe
the feelings I feel these days. Its weird. I know its going to be the hardest
thing in the world to leave Argentina, but I also know that I have faithfully
served the Lord for these past months and now is my time to start my other
missions that the Lord has planned for me. Oh boy. I can’t wait.
WE HAD A
BAPTISM YESTERDAY!! My cute little Jimena got baptized and it was so cute! Her
dad is a recent convert and this is the first of his children to be baptized!
She is 8 years old and loves coming to church and reading the Book of Mormon. I
remembered so well my baptism when she got baptized. It was super overwhelming
to relive my baptism and remember being in the font with my dad and starting
this long, beautiful path of living the gospel for the rest of my life. I know
that the gospel will bless Jimena and her father for the rest of their lives.
And we are only starting with the family...we know that the rest of his family
with time will also join and become members of the Church of Jesus
Christ.
So the day
of Dad’s birthday was a super incredible day. Everything seemed to be relating
to fathers and daughters. It was crazy. I think I cried like 5 different times
in the lessons that day because one the spirit was so strong and just thinking
of how lucky I am to have the Dad that I have that is worthy to hold the
priesthood and that has always been an example to us. Thank you so much dad. I can’t
ever thank you enough for the things you have taught me and the blessings you
have given me. I am so proud to be your daughter and can’t wait to receive a father’s
hug and blessing again. I love you dad!
I am so
grateful for this gospel. Especially the Book of Mormon. I love reading the Book
of Mormon and am converted again every time I read it. Even the war chapters
have started making sense to me! haha I seriously have learned so much from the
Book of Mormon this past year and a half. Its actually funny but I think I’ve
understood more the Book of Mormon when I’ve read it in Spanish than all the
times before the mission that I read it in English. Ah I just love it.
Well I
still am just pumped and stoked about everything right now. haha I just am
always happy. I have a favor to ask all of you before I get home, because I
actually am a little nervous to come home just because I don’t want to loose
the spirit so fast and just fall back into worldly things. SO I need your guys
help. I need you all to be on your spiritually best behavior so I can stay on
this missionary high. haha I’m not saying that we have to wake up at 6:30 and
go to bed at 10:30 (although I’m sure mom would love that) but I’m just saying
that we all have the habits of reading the scriptures every day and saying
family prayers and not having excuses when it comes to things of the gospel
because really we know that this gospel is the most important thing and the
only thing that will make us happy. Thank you so much!
I can’t
wait to see you all so so soon! You guys are always in my prayers. I’m so
grateful for every one of you. Thank you so much for everything.
Enjoy the
little things!
Hermana Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment