So let me explain to you how I'm feeling. I can't...there aren't very many words that can describe feelings like this. Imagine every emotion that has to do with being excited and happy and THAT'S how I feel. For many reasons. I am loving being with Hermana Willson. I don´t think i´ve prayed so much thanking Heavenly Father for a companion in my life. She is so awesome and we are just working so hard that there isn´t even time to think about you guys...(haha ok kind of false. I think about you guys all the time, but you get it). But seriously. We have planned to have at least 4 more baptizms together and there definitely could be more. I´m just stoked. We are just a fool here in Rio III. I love it here. Minus the dog that we have to take care of because the lady who lives in front of us (member) is on vacations and she won´t be back until Feb. So i´ll be finishing my lesson with a dog. Ugh...he´s so annoying. But luckily that's the only bad thing about Rio III. The rest...perfect.
So when you come to
get me in the airport look for the girl who went fake baking and dyed
her hair a ridiculous blonde color, with a name tag. That will be me.
haha i´m going to stand out so bad! I´m so tan and my hair is just
whatever color of blonde. That really doesn´t have anything to do with
anything but thought i´d just add it in there. haha
So we had a
family come back to church. They have been inactive for 10 years. We got
them to come to church and one of the little girls now wants to get
baptized. I can´t even tell you the joy we felt as missionaries to see
them enter the doors of the church. They are incredible and we found
them in the right moment. God loves us. Every single one of us and knows
exactly when we are ready to take the next step in our lives. If I've
learned anything is that there are NO coincidences in the world. None.
Nope. They don´t exist. They just don´t exist. God is apart of our lives
and even though we have our agency he, if we let him, can and will play
a huge part in our lives. I love knowing that. Especially as a
missionary we are always put in the perfect situation to find that
people that in this moment exactly need us. I remember when we were
planning in the night for the next day we were like, hey we´ll be in
this area, who are the inactive families that we can visit. We looked
and there were like 6 or 7 and so we picked 2 or 3 to pass for and one
was this family. So we passed by one of the families and we weren´t very
welcomed, the next one wasn´t home. The third one was this family and
when she opened the door she was like, "who sent you?...do you know who
sent you?" We of course were so confused thinking...um no one? we just
came by ourselves on the bikes. The she was like "God sent you. I have
been praying to know out of all the churches which one really was true,
come in". We walked in with the biggest smiles on our faces. The next
week they came to church, in Feb the little daughter will be getting
baptized and we will be working with the two sons that can be preparing
to go on missions :) This gospel is the best. Don´t ever regret being
baptized in the church of Jesus Christ. Its true and there is no doubt
about it in my mind.
I
love my Savior so much! I love the Book of Mormon and seriously could
sit and read it all day. I have learned so much about myself and my
future and the person that i want to become. I am so grateful for this
gospel and couldn´t have asked for a better opportunity than to serve a
mission. Those of you who are preparing. Do it. Serve a mission and you
will not regret it. Its incredible. Ah i just love it so much. I can´t
even describe how incredible i feel.
I
love you all so much. Take care! I´ll see you all so soon! I´m stoked. I
love it here in Argentina and it will be the worst to leave but I also
know that I have served to my fullest and now its my time to start my
next mission. I love you guys so much.
Enjoy the little things!
Hermana Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment