Familia,
I can't believe that its already October!! The time is
flying! I seriously can't believe it. So this week was a great week. We
had a lot of cool teaching experiences and met a lot of people from
different places such as; Venezuela, Germany...and Argentina. haha ok
obviously that last one but its actually pretty cool how many people
from different places are here in Capilla Del Monte.
So I had a pretty cool experience yesterday. We were talking to Leo
and Tati and along came the boyfriend of the mom of Leo. (side note: he
knows English and usually speaks English with me...its pretty cool). But
anyway he pulls up on his motorcycle and within the first 2 seconds of
him getting off his bike and talking to me in English I could tell that
he was incredible drunk. (Don't drink...its disgusting what it does to
you.) So he is only talking to be in English...I don't know why. But
anyway the point of this story is that he asked me why I am here, and if
I was happy. I got to bear my testimony to him in English and tell him
that yes I am 100% happy and know exactly why I am here. It felt so good
to bear my testimony in English. The spirit was so strong (at least for
me) and It was an even bigger testification that this church is true. I
actually missed a little bit bearing my testimony in English. It was
hard talking to him because he was so waisted but I was strengthened by
my own testimony and I ended up giving him a Book of Mormon and telling
him to read it and stop drinking because its going to ruin his family. I
was actually really blunt with him (I surprised myself a little...haha
because usually I'm not like THAT direct) But I just bore testimony to
him about families and how important they are and how blessed we are to
have families.
I love my family so much. I am so proud of every single one of them
even the little nugget that will be coming down to earth the same time
that her aunti Karissa will be coming home. Ah!!!! Maybe she will spend
her last few months in heaven here with me in Argentina :) and come out
speaking spanish. haha (ok ha I just cracked myself up with that last
one because I thought of the little baby coming out saying "sol"...the
way that Dallin says it. ok and ps. Dallin. You were right it's sOl.
hahah). Ah man. Seriously every day on the mission I am more and more
grateful for you guys and the examples that you are to me. And not only
for me but for everyone here in Argentina...everyone knows you guys. You
are pretty famous here.
This email isn't very long but its jam packed with my love and gratitude for you guys.
Congratulations
to all of my family and friends that are getting married. I expect you
all to save me a little piece of your cake since I can't come to the
wedding. Or at least like a napkin or something. :) and then after I get back,you'll
all have to get BACK into your dresses so I can take a picture with you
and your dress. Ah! I love talking about the temple with people and all
of the incredible blessings that we can receive when we go to the
temple and are worthy and keep our covenants. I love love love the
temple and miss it with all of my heart!!!!
I love you all so much and wish you the best week.
Take care!
Enjoy the little things!
Love, Hermana Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment