September 24, 2012

I love you all with ALL my Argentina heart.

Buen día!!! Espero que todo esta bien allá en los estados unidos. Por que acá en Argentina hace calor y me encanta. Si..aveces la misión es difícil y llena de pruebas y cosas así pero, cuando hacemos todo posible para el reino de Dios, Él va a cumplir con nosotros y enviará bendiciones increíbles. Amo cada uno de ustedes y espero que este semana es lo mejor!!!

   [Good day! Hope all is well back in the United States. Why it's hot here in Argentina and I love it.     If .. sometimes the mission is difficult and full of trials and stuff, but when we do everything possible for the kingdom of God, He will meet us and receive incredible blessings. I love every one of you and I hope this week is better!]

This week was just another normal week in the mission. I mean...yeah we saw miracles and had some interesting incidents (incidences?) things that happened to us but overall it was just another beautiful week in Capilla Del Monte.  I am so so so so so excited for general conference. I can't believe that its already here again! I feel like just last week I watched General Conference in the MTC! I love listening to the Prophet and hearing the new revelations that we will be given. Its just a testimony strengthener for the investigadores and new members of the church as well! I'm not really sure what is happening with my english today but I'm just really struggling. haha I can't seem to write a normal well grammered sentence anymore....and with my spelling. It's worse than Ambers was in high school. :)

I am so happy to be a part of this gospel. Seriously everyday is just another testimony for me that this is the Church of Jesus Christ. We had a lesson with (forgive me for this next title that i´m going to give the man but its true) un diablito. (a little devil). So this man firmly believed that the sabbath day is Saturday. Which yes...it WAS but after Jesus Christ was resurrected on Sunday he shared the sacrament with his apostles and that's when the sabbath day changed from Saturday to Sunday. Bueno. This man was crazy. He pretty much told us that the Bible was everything and even if God or Jesus Christ came up to him and said "hey the sabbath day is Sunday" he would ask them...well where is it written in the bible. Crazy. The reason I am telling you this is not to have you say...oh poor Hermanas! What an awful man! No no no. He is also a child of God...just a little confused. He did say one thing though that really hit hard to me and my companion. He told us that our testimonies didn't mean a thing. They were worth nothing. Brothers and sisters, moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles, as a representative of Jesus Christ I am here to tell you that your testimonies are the most precious thing that you can have. Hold on to them. Cherish them and nourish them. Make sure that they are growing every day. I am so grateful for my testimony and there is nothing or nobody on this planet that will ever take that away from me. I learned something really valuable this day and that is that MY TESTIMONY MATTERS. IT IS WORTH EVERYTHING. 

I know that God lives and that Jesus is the Christ. I know that Joseph Smith saw our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and that through the power of God he translated the Book of Mormon. I love this book. I hope you all realize how incredible the Book of Mormon is to us in these days of craziness. I love my Saviour and I am so grateful for everything he did and still does for me. 

I love you all with ALL my Argentina heart. 
Enjoy the little things for really they are the big things in life. 

with my MTC companion Sis. Fairbanks

ready for work...

Love,

Hermana Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment