August 27, 2012

One Year!

Most of the pictures you will be able to tell what they are but the one where I am pointing to my face is because the other day when I was cooking lunch we were making milanesa and the oil in the pan freaked out and jumped up on my face....so yes I know have a burn mark on my face. ha lovely. One of the members here named him Rogelio. ugh. haha
Oh and the picture with the big 61 is what the temple looks like so far...but on Wednesday I am going to the presidents house so I will be able to take better pictures of the temple and everything! I´m excited to see it!

Hola Familia!!

So this week was transfers...I am staying in Capilla Del Monte but I don´t know who my companion is because.....

I´M GOING TO TRAIN!!!! I will recieve my hija on Wednesday so I really don´t know anything about her or if she is a gringa or latina. I´m pretty excited though, of course a little bit nervous, but one thing that I have learned on the mission is that whatever happens is because the Lord knows that I can do it. The Lord has complete trust in his missionaries and puts them in situations that make us feel inadequate and unsure about our talents and such BUT it is always possible especially when the Lord is with you at all times. So in mission terms I´m going to be a mom! Amber!! We are pregnant at the same time! How cute...the only difference is that my experience will be a little less painful. haha and in a different language. :) Its going to be a great experience and I´m excited to learn a lot from my little daughter. My "mom" in the mission is also going to be training again so there will be three generacions in the mission cordoba now, which also means that I get to see my "mom" before she finishes her mission. She finishes in October, the next transfer and I didn´t think I would be able to see her again. But because God loves his missionaries he figured out a way for it to happen! I love the Lord, he always knows exactly what we need in exactly the right time. 




Also we had TWO baptisms this sunday!!! Grasiela she is 53 years old and Norma who is 77. They are so cute and I am so happy for them! I seriously love this work and seeing the changes that people are willing to make in their lives for the gospel. Its incredible. Every time we see Norma she is like "I owe you guys so much...you have changed my life and I am now a new person. I cannot thank you enough and really am in so much debt to you girls". She is darling. She also is really excited to do the work for her husband so they can be sealed for time and all eternity. I am excited to help her and in a year she can go to the temple and have the work done for her husband!!! How incredible is this gospel! Ah. I just absolutely love it. Grasiela also was a miracle for us. She is a preacher in her church so she is pretty involved and has a lot of knowledge about the scriptures and everything, which is great, but also sometimes a little difficult. But she was really just a chosen daughter of God and was really prepared to accept this gospel. She was a little nervous and the night before her baptism, her biggest doubt was who was going to baptize her...haha and after we solved that "dilema" she was just fine and really excited to take this step in her life because he has lost 2 sons, one when he was 9 months and the other when he was 4 years old. Such a difficult thing to have to go through, but when we talked about the fact that families can be together forever she was sold and wanted that more than anything. 


I love the people in Capilla Del Monte and am really excited to train here and hope that we have the same success that Hermana Maldonado and I had. I am really going to miss her. We had such a great companionship and are great friends. And luckily we get to see each other in the September conference. haha The Lord seriously loves me. Its incredible. 

I want you all to know that I have a firm testimony of this gospel. There is nothing in this world that can take my testimony away. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and everthing that he has done for me. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and that he translated the Book of Mormon and how grateful I am for his diligence because I love the Book of Mormon. This book is true and contains the words of Christ. He lives and I know it. I feel him every day in my life. Although its hard to be away from the people you love the most, its incredible how much the Lord knows me and does little things every day to let me feel his love for me. I am so grateful that families are eternal and that I get to be with mine forever.

I love you all so much and want to thank you for your examples and your love and prayers for me. 
Enjoy the little things.
Take care of yourselves and smile....its the best cure for everything. 

Love, Hermana Bosco

p.s CAN YOU BELIEVE IN 1 WEEK I COMPLETE ONE YEAR IN THE MISSION!!!!! WHAT???!!! Holy cow....its weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment