July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Finally got the pictures to load...



Hola Familia!
Can't believe its already July! and can't believe its already been another week! Time is seriously flying!! It goes by so fast..and I'm not sure how I feel about it. (ok I'm way excited to see you guys again...lets not lie, but I love it here in Argentina and it will be weird living in english...). Celebrate the 4th of July for me!! I think I'm going to miss this holiday more than Christmas, even though here in Argentina Christmas is exactly like our 4th of July. haha
I will definitely pray for Utah and all the fires and stuff! How scary! Be safe everyone! Please...I feel like I'm more safe entering into houses of strangers then you guys are walking down the street in dry Utah! haha oh geesh...please be safe.
We had zone conference this past weekend and got to go to the capital of Cordoba (where I started my mission) and I loved seeing the city again! It was so full of people and absolutley crazy but I loved it. Also I got to see Hermana Fairbanks!! I haven't seen her since we came to Argentina! I love her so much and she was such a great companion in the MTC...I still pray that we will be companions here on the mission too! Also I got to see Elder Bate for the first time in the mission. I miss all my gringo elderes! haha I think I have a record in the mission through all of the intercambios (interchanges with other missionaries) and companions I've only been with Latinas! haha I love it. I'm sure you all think my spanish is perfect because of that...but I still struggle with gaining a bigger vocabulary. haha but I can understand pretty much everything. I love spanish. I love it that I can now speak it. Its such a blessing to have the gift of tongues.
We had a great day sunday and although we only had 2 people in the church...WE HAD TWO PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH! haha it was so great! and guess who played the piano for the hymns this sunday...yes. Your daughter, friend and sister who hasn't played a hymn since she was 18...yikes, but we made it through with the right hand so all is good.
I love my family. I love reading the emails from my cousins and friends on their missions. Its just a boost for me and I love it that even though we are all around the world we all have similar experiences and investigators. Its incredible the testimonies of Elder Holt, Sister Holt, Sister  Sandstrom, Sister Nelson, and Elder Salmon. I realize I have more friends on missions and stuff but I read these guys letters more frequently and I am so grateful for them and their examples to me. The work is the best and is of the Lord. I am so grateful to be apart of it and to have full support and love from my family and friends.
I hope you all find a missionary experience this week. Pray for one and when you get the chance to bear your testimony or give away a Book of Mormon be valient!!! Don't back down...don't let satan get the best of you. I know this church is true and I am so proud of it. Thank you for all of your support and love. I love you all so stinking much!
Take care and I promise next weeks email will be better :)
Enjoy the little things.
Hermana Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment