[Mothers Note: I have been asked to translate the Spanish she throws into her letters so that's what the brackets are for.]
| She's overcome her fear of birds! |
Familia!! [family]
I get to talk to you in a week!! I can’t wait! We get to use
skype without camera, but you guys can use a camera so I can see you! haha I
will be calling at 4:00 Argentina time...I am not sure what time that is in los
estados unidos [the United States], pero [but] figure it out so we don’t miss
each other again...Dad. haha
We are finding some new people in our area to teach and
everything and its actually kind of fun opening an area...its hard because we
really didn’t have anything when we first came to the area but now that we know
the area more and the members its a lot easier to get references and find
people to teach. The members in this branch are incredible. I realized that
being a member your whole life has its bonuses and its not so bonuses (your
going to have to excuse my English. I actually don’t really speak English
anymore. My companion speaks and understands English, but for majority of the
time we speak Spanish...obviously haha). But yeah, being a member your life is
great because you have the truth and you know that through the atonement of
Jesus Christ anything is possible, but at the same time its hard because we
don’t have to change very many things in our lives. There are people in my
branch that have really had to change their lives and to see these changes in
them is incredible! Such a testimony builder. For fast and testimony
meeting...wow. There just aren’t words in English or Spanish to describe how
strong the spirit was. Its remarkable to see 13 and 14 year old boys bear their
testimonies and they have been members for 4 months. It’s incredible.
Incredible. Incredible.
| well..at least the food makes Karissa smile |
| Amigos |
I can’t believe how many people are home from their
missions! Time really does pass by so fast! Today I complete 8 months in the
mission. I’m almost half way done! I can’t even believe that I’ve been living
in Argentina for 6 months! Its remarkable and I love it. I really am going to
miss these people and this country when I have to leave. When I get home I’m
going to have to find a nice little Spanish branch that I can attend haha I
love Spanish. I still struggle at times, but I can understand a good 97 percent
of what is said to me. It’s fabulous.
| Hermanas Maldanado y Bosco |
My companion is incredible. We get a long so well!!! I’m
going to send a picture of us but you have to not remember me like this. I had
been traveling all day and the angle (yes I’m blaming the angle because I
promise my face isn’t THAT round) is bad so don’t worry. haha This email isn’t
too long because we don’t really have investigators right now...at least not
progressing investigators. But pray for Capilla Del Monte and all the
hippies and that my hair will grow faster. I realize that is such a dumb thing
to worry about right now but I actually really REALLY miss my long hair...haha
but whatever right? I have 10 months to grow it out. haha
| [In his work is the best] |
I know this church is true and there is not a doubt in my
mind about it. Everyday my relationship with my Savior gets stronger and
stronger. I love the atonement and am so grateful for all the blessings that we
can receive through the atonement. I love reading the Book of Mormon.
Seriously. I love the Book of Mormon. There are so many blessings and
incredible examples in this book. READ IT! LOVE IT! I dare you to read the Book
of Mormon and not feel like you could run up ¨Y mountain right after. It’s
incredible. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet and that he speaks with
God today. I seriously love this gospel. With all of my Argentina heart.
Les quiero mucho!! espero que tengan una semana hermosa.
Cuidense! Les quiero. Les Amo. Les extraño.
Disfruten los cosas pequiños.
Con amor para siempre,
Hermana Bosco
[
Love you. I hope you have a beautiful week. Take Care. Love you. Miss you. Enjoy the little
things.
Love
you forever,
Sister
Bosco]
No comments:
Post a Comment