Hola! Como estan? espero muy pero muy bien!
[Hello! How are you? I hope very, very good!]
I talked to my family yesterday! It was the best ever...I was a little emotional afterwards, but what do you expect...haha. So I told my family the other day some of the things that happened to me, but for the rest of you its new. My Sunday was full of surprises. For example;
First let me explain. On Sundays we attend church in Cruz Del Eje in the morning and then in the evening attend church in Capilla Del Monte. I lead the music in both churches, which isn’t a problem because I love to sing and I know how to lead the music. Ok bueno...
1. The first thing that happened yesterday was during the sacrament hymn. When we started to sing.... no one sang. I was the only one!! I sang the whole sacrament hymn by myself. What happened was no one knew the song...obviously. There usually isn’t anyone to play the piano in the church but now there is an elder from California that knows how to play and he chose a song that no one in Argentina knows. haha but whatever...it was really funny.
2. For lunch we ate at a member’s house and she was like "do you want (the name of some type of meat)" and I was like uh...no sé, I’ve never tried it before. So she gave me one. It is a short fat fat sausage thing that is dark purple. When you cut into it...everything just kind of oozes out. I almost died and to make things worse there were hairs on it!!! Ugh oh my gosh. BUT I ate it and am never going to eat another one.
3. Next when I was talking to my family we talked in the house of the stake president. They have gerbils and one of them was just sitting next to me on the couch. No big deal. Haha animals don’t even faze me anymore. There are constantly dogs and cats and birds. THERE ARE BIRDS IN STINKING EVERY HOUSE!!! I have to get over my fear.... like for real get over it. Haha
Those are some of the comical things that happen not daily but definitely weekly. Something new every day.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the fabulous mothers in the world. I have so many "moms" in this world in the United States and in Argentina. I am so grateful for moms and the love that moms have for their children. The love that mothers have for their children is incredible. I can’t explain in words how strong this love is and how much it has blessed my life. I have been blessed with one of the most incredible moms on planet earth. She is such a rock in our family and I can feel her love all the way in Argentina. I have also been so blessed with incredible grandmas and aunts and neighbor moms too. Thank you so much to all of my "moms"! You all are incredible examples to me and I am so grateful to be your daughter.
On the mission you really learn to love people, all sorts of people. I have learned that it doesn’t matter the least bit what we look like, what we smell like and what are living conditions are. The most important thing is that we are ALL children of a loving father in heaven. Our Father in Heaven has so much love for each of his children and is willing to bless every single one of us. We have to do our part though and be the best that we can be and try the hardest that we can before he can bless us. He also loves us so much that he sent his son Jesus Christ to die for us. The atonement is one of the greatest gifts of God. Know that the atonement is for ALL of us for good people and bad people. Here is something I learned about the atonement today. The atonement doesn’t always take away the pain or the trial or whatever it may be but it ALWAYS gives us the strength to endure them, to make it through the hard times. So remember, when you are going through a difficult time and you pray and you feel like your prayers aren’t being answered, wait.... wait because our prayers aren’t always going to be answered in the drop of a dime, but I promise you as a representative of Jesus Christ, He will ALWAYS help you through the trial. He will ALWAYS be there to hold your hand and walk you through the trial. He loves us. He gave his life for us and for that I will be forever grateful. I love my Savior and know that He lives. I hope you all can find room for him in your lives because with Jesus Christ everything is possible and everything is so much easier.
I hope you all had a lovely mothers day.
Enjoy the little things.
I love you all so much!!
Con Amor, Hermana Bosco
I talked to my family yesterday! It was the best ever...I was a little emotional afterwards, but what do you expect...haha. So I told my family the other day some of the things that happened to me, but for the rest of you its new. My Sunday was full of surprises. For example;
First let me explain. On Sundays we attend church in Cruz Del Eje in the morning and then in the evening attend church in Capilla Del Monte. I lead the music in both churches, which isn’t a problem because I love to sing and I know how to lead the music. Ok bueno...
1. The first thing that happened yesterday was during the sacrament hymn. When we started to sing.... no one sang. I was the only one!! I sang the whole sacrament hymn by myself. What happened was no one knew the song...obviously. There usually isn’t anyone to play the piano in the church but now there is an elder from California that knows how to play and he chose a song that no one in Argentina knows. haha but whatever...it was really funny.
2. For lunch we ate at a member’s house and she was like "do you want (the name of some type of meat)" and I was like uh...no sé, I’ve never tried it before. So she gave me one. It is a short fat fat sausage thing that is dark purple. When you cut into it...everything just kind of oozes out. I almost died and to make things worse there were hairs on it!!! Ugh oh my gosh. BUT I ate it and am never going to eat another one.
3. Next when I was talking to my family we talked in the house of the stake president. They have gerbils and one of them was just sitting next to me on the couch. No big deal. Haha animals don’t even faze me anymore. There are constantly dogs and cats and birds. THERE ARE BIRDS IN STINKING EVERY HOUSE!!! I have to get over my fear.... like for real get over it. Haha
Those are some of the comical things that happen not daily but definitely weekly. Something new every day.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the fabulous mothers in the world. I have so many "moms" in this world in the United States and in Argentina. I am so grateful for moms and the love that moms have for their children. The love that mothers have for their children is incredible. I can’t explain in words how strong this love is and how much it has blessed my life. I have been blessed with one of the most incredible moms on planet earth. She is such a rock in our family and I can feel her love all the way in Argentina. I have also been so blessed with incredible grandmas and aunts and neighbor moms too. Thank you so much to all of my "moms"! You all are incredible examples to me and I am so grateful to be your daughter.
On the mission you really learn to love people, all sorts of people. I have learned that it doesn’t matter the least bit what we look like, what we smell like and what are living conditions are. The most important thing is that we are ALL children of a loving father in heaven. Our Father in Heaven has so much love for each of his children and is willing to bless every single one of us. We have to do our part though and be the best that we can be and try the hardest that we can before he can bless us. He also loves us so much that he sent his son Jesus Christ to die for us. The atonement is one of the greatest gifts of God. Know that the atonement is for ALL of us for good people and bad people. Here is something I learned about the atonement today. The atonement doesn’t always take away the pain or the trial or whatever it may be but it ALWAYS gives us the strength to endure them, to make it through the hard times. So remember, when you are going through a difficult time and you pray and you feel like your prayers aren’t being answered, wait.... wait because our prayers aren’t always going to be answered in the drop of a dime, but I promise you as a representative of Jesus Christ, He will ALWAYS help you through the trial. He will ALWAYS be there to hold your hand and walk you through the trial. He loves us. He gave his life for us and for that I will be forever grateful. I love my Savior and know that He lives. I hope you all can find room for him in your lives because with Jesus Christ everything is possible and everything is so much easier.
I hope you all had a lovely mothers day.
Enjoy the little things.
I love you all so much!!
Con Amor, Hermana Bosco
| Our very nice pension |
| Can you believe it? |
No comments:
Post a Comment