OK the moment you've all been waiting for....I AM NOT IN ROSEDAL
ANYMORE!! haha President finally thought that it would be a good idea
for me to see other parts of the country. So I get a call Saturday night
from one of the Hermanas that has been in my zone for my whole mission,
Hermana Maldonado. She calls and she was like "Guess what? Hermana
Bosco and I are going to open a new area!!!" WHAT?! Seriously!! YES! I
was and still am so excited. Se llama Capilla del Monte. Here are some
things I have heard about this place.
1. There are UFOs
2. It's a hippie land
3. There are baptisms up the wazoo here!!!!!
4. It snows.
5. There hasn't been missionaries here for 26 years.
6. There has never been missionaries here.
(I realize that both of those can't exist together but that's what I heard...I actually still don't know which one is correct)
7. Our pension is heaven on earth. Seriously. We have a washer!!!! I
have never loved seeing a washer in all of my life except for today.
Seriously
I KNOW my Heavenly Father loves me so much. One of my biggest fears was
having to travel sola. I wanted to leave Rosedal but I didn't want to
have to go somewhere by myself...and I didn't. I got to travel with
Hermana Maldonado the entire time. 3 hours. No big deal. Its beautiful
here...there are small mountains and lots of green. I will send more
pictures next week.
Ariel did not get baptized, but he is still progressing. They
actually took the hermanas out of Rosedal and put in elderes. I don't
know what we did...or didn't do, but I know that those elders are going
to have a lot of excito (success) in the area because there are many
buenos personas allá. I love the obra misional and I really am so
excited for this new area. Our zone leaders told us that there are a
lot of baptisms here and the people are really receptive to the gospel. I
can't wait to get to work.
Dal and Mich. Your pictures are gorgeous!! I love your dress Michelle and you look like a queen. I hope you were treated like one.
Alexis, You are gorgeous too! Geesh. I love you so much and miss you
like crazy. Thanks for the pictures! Dad! Do you love Argentina food?
Because I do! haha when I get back we will have to go! Was that a
picture of churripan? Maybe the best sandwhich I have ever eaten in my
life. Love it. I love that you got to taste a little bit of what I've
been tasting. Its delicious and I absolutely love it.
I really love this gospel. It was really hard to leave Rosedal
because the members are like my family. I cried (obviously) and will miss
them so much but I know that we are sent to the places we are sent to
for a reason and there are people here that Hermana Maldonado and I need
to find. I love my Savior and his plan for me. It's perfect and I can't
wait until I can live my life perfectly with his plan. I love you all so
much and am so grateful for your examples and for your support. Share
this gospel with everyone. Not only is it our job as missionaries to
share this message but really its for all of us. When we were baptized
we promised to take upon us the name of Christ and be an example for
everyone in every place. Let your light so shine before men that they
may see your good works and glorify your father which is in heaven.
Sé que esta evangelio is de Dios y tenemos sus palabras en la tierra
hoy. Se llama El Libro De Mormon. Este libro es muy especial para me y
lo amo. Yo espero que todo de ustedes leer esta libra cada día sin
falta. traerá muchas bendiciones a sus vidas. Sé que Cristo vive y El es
mi Salvador. Amo mi Padre Celestial y hermano mayor, Jesucristo.
Tambien sé que nos aman. Gracias por todo. Les amo muchísimo.
Cuidense!!
Disfruten los cosas pequiños.
Les amo!
Hermana Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment