Hola familia,
Esta semana yo siento como nada ha pasado. Pues si...la obra
misional pero no mas que eso. haha ok. Nada que es wow o incredible, fue
una semana normal es realmente que quero decir. Mi castellano is mejor y
amo esta idioma. Si, todavía hay días que son difícil, pero yo sé que
el Señor esta conmigo entonices, no se precupen acerca de mi y mi
castellano. It was funny the other day I was talking to one of my
favorite members of the ward and half way through our conversation, he
was like. Wait...can you understand everything I am saying to you? After
thinking about it I was like...yeah. Wow. YEAH! haha. The gift of
tongues is real and I have seen the blessings from it in my life and in
this work.
I love being a missionary. Life is weird as a
missionary...sometimes when we are walking I think to myself. Wow. I'm
just living in a different country, speaking a different language, living
a different culture (that I love), eating different food, preaching
this fabulous message to the people of Argentina every day. How crazy,
but how incredible. I love this life. I love this message. I love the
peace and hope it brings to each of us. AH. We are so blessed. Really.
Stop and think for 5 minutes about all the blessings and miracles you
have seen today and then really think about where they came from. I can
100% promise you that they came from God and from this gospel. Heavenly
Father wants to bless us so much and all we have to do is show to him
that we want to receive his blessings. Incredible.
Our investigator that is supposed to get baptized this Saturday,
doesn't want to get baptized. His name is Ariel. He doesn't feel ready. Bah. I hate satan. Ariel is always in church with his girlfriend who is a member and always
has FHE with her family. The ward has welcomed him in and he is loved.
So I'm not sure what his doubt is, but through the spirit we are going
to find out what he needs so he can feel prepared. Pray for him this
week. He is 26 and really really great! Just needs a
little help and some prayers from the best family and friends in the
world. Thank you.
This email is short. Don't have much time and I'll be honest. I
don't have much to say this week. haha sorry! Transfers are this week
and I'm excited to see where I'll be going. I'm pretty sure I'll be
leaving Rosedal. Who knows though, besides Heavenly Father and President
Salas...no one. ha
Love you all tons. Your always all in my prayers. Take care of
yourselves and know that I'm loving the mission and loving serving my
Savior.
Enjoy the little things.
Love, Hermana Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment