"Dear familia,
the MTC is great. It's overwhelming and it's going to be hard but I'm pretty excited about this whole experience. My companion's name is hermana Fairbanks. She is cousins with Lydia Meyers husband! Small world! I've seen David Wilcox, Austin Rose, Porter Long, and Cole Finlayson (who is also in my zone). Sis. Rich gave me a big hug when I saw her and Sis. Gardner was very helpful in the whole process of checking in.
I don't question why I'm here at all, it's just hard being away from you guys. You all just mean so much to me and have been incredible examples. During the day we have so much planned I don't get as sad (I'm usually pretty happy), just at night when I'm going to bed...sorry, I'm not trying to be a baby because I really I am doing pretty good. I just love you guys so much.
My companion is really easy to get along with and we are usually laughing and enjoying ourselves. For instance, today we got stuck in an elevator...apparently we aren't supposed to use them. We got out though and didn't make ourselves look like too big of fools.
Love you all more than you'll ever know! The Lord loves his missionaries and we are being blessed for this. 18 months- here we come!
Love always and forever,
Hermana Bosco"
I'll keep you updated on her adventures- her MTC box number is #348
No comments:
Post a Comment