
Dear Sister Bosco,
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Argentina Cordoba Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.
You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, September 7, 2011. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language.
I can't believe that this is real. I have never been more happy than I am right now. As soon as I opened my mission call, since then I haven't been able to stop smiling. I am a missionary!! It is just amazing to me that the Lord knows exactly what we can handle and knows us perfectly. I wanted so badly to speak spanish and that is exactly what will be happening. I definitely didn't want to go someone cold....and look where I got sent :) The Lord knows us individually and speak to our Prophet Thomas S. Monson directly and inspires him to call his missionaries to the places where they are most needed. I love this gospel so much and it has blessed my life in more ways that I can even recognize. My savior Jesus Christ gave his life for me so I could return home to my Father in Heaven one day, the least I can do is spread this miraculous message with the world. One Argentine at a time. I am also so grateful for the family that is mine for eternity because of this gospel. I am going to miss them more than anything. They mean the world to me and I wouldn't even be close to where I am now in my life if it weren't for them. I have so much support and so much love from all my friends and family. I appreciate it so much and it will be the strength I need when it comes time to drop me off at the MTC. I love this gospel and I love my family and friends. I can't wait to share this message with the people of Cordoba Argentina.

Congrats Karissa! That is so exciting! :)
ReplyDeletethis is probably the coolest thing ever! i am so proud of you and look up to your example so much. we should go to the temple on a regular basis and then we can have more laughing moments like last night. haha. that was hilarious! ok, love you. so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteI got chills reading this!!! Im so happy for you!!! your a great example to so many people right now. especially me! your going to be great out there!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!! You will be amazing and I'm so excited for you. :)
ReplyDelete