May 2, 2011

Hilary

1. My mission paper are officially in


2. I am so excited/scared out of my mind

3. I could not have made this decision if it weren't for the people in my life

4. Especially this one...


Meet my friend Hilary:



She is beautiful, smart, athletic, hilarious, and one of my best friends that I hope stays in my life forever. I met her freshman year because she lived in the dorm room across from mine. I have always looked up to her and I love her so much. Currently she is serving as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Argentina. She has been such an inspiration to me and my decision to serve a mission. Reading her emails and getting her letters are always the highlight of my day. I am so proud of her and can't wait to be "with her" out in the mission field. I know you can't read this right now Hil, but I want you to know that I love you so much. I really am so proud of you and the decisions you have made in your life. You mean so much to me and inspire me everyday. Here's to you Hil and the next forever amount of years that we will be friends. Love you!




Not the most flattering picture...but this is who we are.




She usually was the only one who would do crazy things with me.




Sometimes college just got too hard, but she was ALWAYS there for me.




I miss this girl more than she'll ever know.



The hour before she became Sister Collins. Love her.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog Karissa! I love it and I love you. Hilary has been a great example...and now your setting a great example. Maybe I'll join you girls? Who knows.

    ReplyDelete