Hola familia!
Estoy acá en Argentina y lo amo. Este lugar es como mi segundo hogar. Pero, los estados unidos siempre estará mi hogar hogar. Les amo y les extraño!
February 11 isn´t the official date, but thats when transfers are so it will be more like the 13 or something like that. So I have been thinking that someone will have to make a sacrifice...either leave Amber at the hospital with Andrew while you guys are all at the airport waiting for me or...actually that is the only option if these two things conflict because even thoug it is the first grandchild. I will only come home from a mission once (twice counting with my husband but he`ll be with me so I won´t be as lost) and I want to see you all there. haha So maybe Amber will have to have the little babe early or a little later or exactly on the 15th...I´ll talk to presidente the next time we have interviews (in December or soemthing) a i´ll let you know exactly when i´ll be coming home. ok...now that thats off our shoulders (its a little wierd to be talking about coming home yeah? because even though its still far off...its actually really close!!)
But this sunday was the best sunday!! WE HAD ANOTHER BAPTISM!!! I love Capilla Del monte! its incredible how much the Lord has blessed us here. Her name is Julieta and she is a rockstar. Her family moved here from Buenos Aires. Her aunt and uncle are married in the temple and sealed for time and all eternity and her parents aren´t married but want to get married so the mom can get baptized. We will be starting to teach her as well. She wanted us to focus only on her daughter for right now and on her later. So we are excited to start teaching her and seeing her progression in the gospel! But Julieta is really incredible. She really has such a strong testimony and I just love her so much.
Remember Leo? So Leo is the bomb!!! Un capo pero mal!! So great this boy. He turns 18 in september and for sure wants to serve a mission! Ah. I am so excited for him and this sunday he received the priesthood!!! Seriously almost started crying because I was so happy and it made me think of my little brothers. Dallin..you might actually serve the same mission as him! I realize the chances are really grande but it could happen. I would love that. That would be the coolest thing ever!!! He is really great. You will have to learn spanish though because he doesn´t speak english :).
Being a missionary is really just the greatest. I just never really realized how many blessings I had in my life until I was a missionary. I have the best family, the best friends and I was raised in an incredible ward!. You guys are seriously my angels in this life and I would be so lost without you. Thank you so much for your guidance and your prayers. All of your lessons in young womens and your testimonies in sacrament meeting. All of your support for the missionaries and for me. I love you all so much. Every one who reads this. I hope that through my emails you can feel the love that our Savior has for each of his children. We are all children of Heavenly Father. He loves us so much and the only reason why missionaries are succesful is because they are obedient and love the Savior and are willing to put him above all things. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. He is everything to me and I realize that I am absolutely nothing without him. Learn about him. Learn about his life and his teachings, and after you learn about them, live them. Live the way Christ lived and I promise you will be much happier and will see how great our lives really are.
Love you all so much.
Take care and have an incredible week!
Enjoy the little things!
Les amo!
Con amor y un beso y un grande abrazo.
Hermana Bosco
Sorry there aren´t any fotos...I forgot my camera in the pench, but next monday expect tons and tons!!
No comments:
Post a Comment