Hola! Como estan!!
Transfers are today...and...I'm staying in Capilla Del Monte with Hermana Maldonado. I am SO happy! We seriously get a long so well and live the same life. haha when she tells me a story its always something that has happened in my life. haha We live the same life, just in different languages and countries. ha I love it.
This Sunday two boys received the sacerdocio mayor (the melqesidek...spelling...I don´t know) and it was incredible. The spirit was so strong and I´m so proud of them. One of them has been a member his whole life and the other a convert for 4 years, but has recently come back to the church, and there is another boy who will receive the older priesthood soon and he has been a convert for 5 months or something like that. He is incredible. He is a really good dancer and is giving up a lot of scholarships and good things for the mission. It makes me so happy and it strengthens my testimony so much to see the sacrifices of other people. I love the priesthood and am so grateful to have had it in my home for all of my life and I plan on having it my home for the rest of my life. IT's an incredible power that we are so blessed to have in our lives. I love it so much.
This week we did a service project for the family that just got baptized. There are 7 people living in a house...but its not even a house its a one room cement block without light. (pic included). There were 6 missionaries, and 3 families from the ward. It was so fun and so incredible to see everyone helping this family that really needed us. We washed clothes, chopped down a tree that was growing in their house, and put mud on their house to block the wind and the rain from entering their house. Let me tell you. The best thing about being a missionary is serving people. It brings so much joy to my heart and to see the smiles on their faces was priceless. After it was all finished the mom gave my companion and I a hug and I'll be honest I have never been hugged like that in my life. It was the tightest most genuine hug ever. IT was incredible. I love this family.
I know that my Redeemer lives and that our Savior is Jesus Christ. I am so lucky to have this gospel in my life. I am so grateful to have this gospel in my life and I am so lucky and grateful to have the family that I do that support me and love me. I am so grateful for the temples (please go through for me...not literally but mentally. haha) I know this church is true and I know that through the power of God we can and will be a family para siempre. I love my Savior and I love everything he has done for me.
Thank you so much for your support and your love. I appreciate it and can feel it every day. I love you all so so so much. Take care and enjoy the little things!
Love, Hermana Bosco.
No comments:
Post a Comment