Hola,
So the truth is we don't have much in Rosedal right now. It's rough.
We have been visiting a lot of the members and sharing a message about
general conference with all of them. It's so nice to really get to
know the members in our ward so we can start working with them and
having more success here in Rosedal. Sad news I don't think we will be
having any baptisms this week. All the people that we did have...we
can't find anymore! No one is ever in there houses and its really
frustrating at times. We try calling and they don't answer either...so
I don't know. But I believe in miracles and I know that our Heavenly
Father is a God of miracles so I just need to work hard and have faith
that everything will be OK. So since I don't have much this week to
share I am going to share something that is very dear to me. That is
my testimony.
This testimony that I have is right now one of the greatest blessings
to me in my life. Because of my testimony I don't have to worry if
things will be OK because I know that everything is going to be OK.
Because of my testimony I don't have to worry if God is listening to
when I pray because I know he is listening to me and loves me very
much. Because of my testimony I know that we have a prophet on the
earth today. Thomas S. Monson and I am so excited that we get the
opportunity to listen to him again! (I actually can't believe that its
conference again. I'll only have 3 conferences in the mission and this
is the second one!) I know that Thomas S. Monson speaks with God and
knows exactly what is best for the world at this time. Because of my
testimony I know that God lives and that Jesus is the Christ. I know
that Jesus Christ came to this earth to perform the atonement for each
and every single one of us. He loves us so much and wants nothing more
that for us to be happy and to return to him again. I know that the
Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and I absolutely
am in love with the book. Yes at times its still confusing to me and a
veces I don't know who is talking to who, but everytime I read it the
spirit talks to me and that is ALL that matters. Because I have a
testimony I know that families can be together forever. THIS is my
strength. When I need an extra boost on my mission this is what helps
me get through. Is knowing that I get to be with my best friends
forever. I love my family and am so grateful for my parents and their
decision to be sealed in the temple of the Lord. I can't wait for the
day when I can be sealed to my very own family. Families are so
important to this gospel and they really are central to this plan.
Thank you for your support. I love you all so much. Know that I know
exactly why I am here and although I am very human and not perfect I
am trying to serve the Lord the best that I can, and when I don't quite
make it all the way I know the Lord is on my side lifting me and
carrying me the rest of the way. I love this gospel and am grateful
for the blessings it has given me in my life.
Love you all so much!
Take care!
Enjoy the little things!
Enjoy General Conference in English.
Thank you again for everything.
Con amor, pero mucho mucho amor,
Hermana Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment