Dear family and friends,
I''M LEAVING FOR ARGENTINA
TOMORROW! I can''t believe this is real. I''m a little nervous but more
excited then anything. It''s going to be so hard leaving my district
and zone and all the other people I''ve met here in the MTC. What a
wonderful experience this had been and I hope that everyone who gets the
opportunity takes full advantage of it. It''s incredible! Soak up
everything because when you get your flight plans you''ll be missing the
MTC. ha I called home to tell my family about the flight plans and was
doing just fine until I heard the voices of my little brothers. Man I
miss them so much. I miss my WHOLE family so much and it''s really
hitting me now that I''m actually leaving. I just want you to know that
you all mean the world to me and I wouldn''t be the person I am today if
it weren''t for you all. Take care of each other. Love each other and
take for granted the fact that you have a family that loves you very
much. I can''t really believe i''m going to Argentina tomorrow but I''m
so stoked to teach the people and learn spanish and accomplish what the
Lord has sent me forth to do.
Kacie Dee. Grandma emailed me and I just want you to know that I''m
praying for you. I love you so much! You and Justin mean so much to me.
(there is actually an Elder here who reminds me so much of Justin which
was nice because I miss you two!!) I''ll probably write you a letter
soon (I''ve been meaning to I just haven''t gotten around to actually
doing it. And I''ll just send it to my parents and they can send it to
you :)). Thank you so much for your example to me know that I love you
and that your Heavenly Father loves you and will bless you.
To anyone else who reads this :) Thank you so much for your prayers
and letters and even if you just think about me every once in a while. I
am so grateful for you all and will miss you dearly but know I am safe
and in God''s protection. He loves his missionaries and loves his
missionary''s families and friends even more. Thank you for all that you
are doing to better yourselves. Read the Book of Mormon. It will
forever bless your life. I honestly can''t say it enough but I love you
all so much and I''m so grateful for everything that you have ever done
for me.
This letter isn''t too long because I''m not really sure what to
say...haha It''s been an emotional day today. (Lot''s of
crying...I''ve never been very good at goodbyes...and most of you know
that.) I''ll try to write most of you on the plane or the 50 hour bus
ride that I''ll have so if I haven''t written you back...don''t worry
I''ll get around to it. I promise. I was also going to send home
pictures from the past few weeks but apparently they didn''t go through
and so I didn''t get them...so I''ll have to send them when I''m in
Argentina.
Love you all so much and know that I think highly of each of you. I
love this gospel and my savior so much. I''m so grateful for this
opportunity to be serving the Lord for a year and a half. It has already
blessed my life in so many ways. This gospel is for everyone and
everyone deserves the blessings that come from it. I love you all so
much and I'll see you in 16 months!!
Enjoy the little things.
Love, Karissa Dee
No comments:
Post a Comment